Wednesday 16 November 2011

Katy Perry pics and biography

Katy Perry pics and biography

Full name: Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
DOB: October 25, 1984
Place of birth: Santa Barbara, California, USA
Occupation: Singer, Ruler of the worl

Katy Perry, the milky sexy beauty of the singing abode, has been named the ‘Sexiest Woman for the Year 2011’. Katy Perry, who remain in news all the time due to her endorsements, photo shoots, her appearances on television and shows and her songs, is widely coveted for her song, ‘I Kiss a Girl’.
She is currently touring Australia and has beaten the likes of Jennifer Hawkins and Miranda Kerr in the list of the Aussie version of FHM’s annual list.
She told to a magazine, “That’s amazing. I won? Really? Wow I can’t believe it. I don’t know what the criteria is for this award, but I endorse it wholeheartedly.”

Other female celebs on the list include the names Ruby Rose, Delta Goodrem, Rachael Finch, Megan Gale, Jesinta Campbell and Erin McNaught.
Kate Middleton too comes up on the list but takes the 98th position. Helen Mirren comes up on 96th position.
Mirren utters, “It’s flattering of course and I will accept that. But I hate the pressure that women put on other women constantly. I don’t like the pressure men put on women even worse, but it really makes me angry when women put pressure on other women. You know, stop! Stop it!”






























No comments:

Post a Comment